Friday, October 21, 2011

Tomorrow's the Day!

So, I'm going to call my love CK from now on, and I will just be SD, or nomnomnom, depends on how I feel.

Anyway, yesterday I went shopping and came home with 12 apples (8 granny smith, 4 Fuji) a bunch of types of cheese, flour, sugar, pie dough, pasta, avocados, tomatoes, half and half, and kosher salt. CK and I will be making cheese-its and goldfish together while I get my apple butter on in my slow cooker. I might also make some handheld apple pies. But I am thinking that I will go buy some lollipop sticks and make pie pops. OR I can make MINI APPLE PIES in my mini muffin pan! We'll see what the man thinks. I might also make a special surprise, but I should ask CK to get 3 more apples for it, do you think he'll do it?

I'm really excited to get back to baking. It's been months since I've done anything fun like a baking marathon.

can you guess what this is?
Peace homeskittles,

~SD

No comments:

Post a Comment