Thursday, October 20, 2011

this month's goals

This month, or what's left of it, I want to make a few things, actually none of which are Halloween inspired, now that I think of it. I want to make homemade cheese-its, goldfish, I'm in the process of making vanilla extract, I want apple butter, pumpkin pie cheesecake, apple hand pies and more. Not to mention that I have some midterms coming up. But I want to make this month worthwhile, since I didn't do diddly this summer when I usually do my experimenting in the ktichen and baking and such. Oh, I'm also in the mood to try canning, I just wish that I could find a place that I could learn how... If anyone in the bay area reading this knows a place or a person who can literally show me how to can, that would be the coolest thing EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment